09 February 2009

For Time and For all Eternity!


It's official now- Patrick and I are together forever! It was a tremendous experience with a lot of road blocks to overcome, but we made it. The short version of our story would include Patrick getting seriously ill on the drive to the temple, and continuing to throw up in the temple and during our sealing (sad, huh?). Peyton looked like an angel and was the perfect baby while we were there. I think she saw a lot of her friends from Heaven and was catching up with them. I can't remember a time when I felt more at peace and so happy to be alive. There are so many thoughts and emotions running through me right now that there isn't a way to write them all down. In short, it was incredible! I'll be sure to post some pictures later today of the day and some new ones of Miss Peyton Rose, because I know that she's who you really want to see =)

8 comments:

One mom said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you had set a date. When you get the chance, call me and tell me all about it. I am so happy for you.

Kalia said...

Which temple were you sealed in? Boston? Isn't that picture the NYC temple? Either way, I'm so happy for your eternal family! Yay! Temples are the best.

Anonymous said...

Hurraa! (I guess you know what it is in English.) I'm really happy for your little family.

Brittney & Morgan said...

You are absolutely right! We only care about little Peyton! Congratulations to you guys, that is so Awesome! Im excited for Laceys sealing! You and I have never been in the temple together. That will be fun!

nataliegu3 said...

congrats you guys!! I'm so happy for you. I can't believe how fast your guy's life together is flying by. That is soo adorable when you talk about Peyton catching up with her friends from heaven.. how tender.

I can't wait to see the pictures of Peyton, because, you're right! That is who we want to see lol

Meg said...

Who cares! I want to see more of Peyton! Thats the only reason I look at your blog! Just kidding!! Thats so great you guys finally went through the temple! I am so happy for your lil family!!

Jess Schonberg said...

Congrats you guys! I am so happy you were able to be sealed..its the best feeling knowing that no matter what happens, you will always have your family for eternity! See you soon!
XOXOX

Scott and Haley said...

Congrats! That is wonderful. I am so happy that your are an eternal family. Having Peyton there I am sure made it even more special!