01 October 2009

High Speed Internet...




I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am that my parents finally got rid of their dial up and signed up for high speed Internet! I am giddy as I sit here typing this entry knowing that I can FINALLY update everyone one on our family, and most especially, Peyton. Now that this day has finally arrived I find that I don't even know where to begin! Patrick, Peyton, and I are living in South Jersey with my parents and are hoping (especially me) that we will be buying a house within the next few months. I really really really really really want to get a place of our own SOON! I am working at a pre-school currently, which is neat because i get to take Peyton to work with me. I teach the 18-24 month olds and I LOVE IT! They are such a fun and adorable group of kids. Patrick is still working for GARDA but is submitting applications for other jobs around the county. He has also enrolled at the local community college in their nuclear technician program and will hopefully start taking classes in the spring. Peyton is not only crawling now, she's cruising and pulling herself up on EVERYTHING! She loves to sing, clap, and dance and is super vocal. River is her favorite obstacle to crawl over and he follows her everywhere. My dad takes about 100+ pictures of her everyday and I'm excited to share them with all of you. I think that she's totally lost her "baby look" and I seriously can't believe that we'll be celebrating her first birthday soon! It's amazing how time flies. But at least these past few months have been sprinkled with blessings, insights, and new adventures.

4 comments:

One mom said...

Welcome back to the world of technology. I cannot believe how big Peyton is! She is so cute. Before you know it, she will be running all over and climbing on the furniture. Good luck with your endeavors. Keep us posted about the house and job situation. We send our love from Idaho!

Joanna McGuire said...

Ya Second that welcome back to technology. Peyton is adorable and I agree it looks like she is losing her baby look. I can't believe she is going to be one soon, that went by fast. I hope everything goes well with the job situation and housing. Good luck doll and I am so sorry I missed you when you were here in August, I wanted to get together. Love Ya

nataliegu3 said...

woo hoo! it's about time. i can't believe she's so mobile, i forget how fast time flies.
kendra has a double-ear infection right now, I feel so bad for the lil 4 month old (can you believe she's already 4mo??)
i really hope you guys can buy a house, that would be awesome!! i want to get into a house soo bad too, but it's not in our near future.
that's awesome that you get to take your baby girl to work with you, and get paid to be with her :) what a great set up!
glad to hear you guys are doing so well. It's crazy to hear you say "he's submitting applications around the country", you guys are so versital and mobile i can't believe it. I like roots =)
good luck!!! & i expect more often updates now lol

Lindsay said...

YAY FOR HIGH SPEED!!! I'm glad to hear things are going well and you might be buying a house soon. That's awesome! Peyton is growing so fast! And what a cutie!