14 February 2010

The Joys of Life




I don't have too long to write (because my very active child is tearing apart her room at this very moment) but I wanted to take a minute and tell everyone how we're doing. We love love love love the York Pennsylvania area. It is beautiful here, and aside from getting over two feet of snow (which no one in this area is ever prepared for) it has been an amazing couple of months. We love our apartment and I almost have it exactly as I want it. As soon as it's clean I will post pictures for all of you. But since I know you mostly check this blog to see Peyton I've attached pictures from this morning. She's running around everywhere and is discovering (or perfecting, I haven't quite decided yet) her mischievous side. We love you all!

1 comments:

One mom said...

Peyton is so big! She is adorable. Oh my gosh! I am glad to hear you are liking your new area and that you FINALLY have your own space! We miss you guys. Thanks for the pictures.