06 December 2008

Quick Update

So many have begun to ask the question that I ask Peyton every morning and evening- when are you going to get here? She's still moving a ton which could mean that she's either not very anxious to come out, or she really is ADHD and I have a lot to look forward to. We have another doctors appointment on Tuesday so we'll see what she says then. Right now I just feel big, big, and big. I finally packed my suitcase for the hospital and finished organizing all of Peyton's things- the only thing missing is her. We're both getting a little anxious and very excited, but if there's one thing I've learned about her already it's that she's stubborn and a little on the dramatic side...so there's no predicting when her big entrance is going to occur. But I guess that's part of the magic right?

4 comments:

Meg said...

Make sure you take a picture on the big day!! Before she gets here that is.. And CALL me!! Good luck and I love you (if I don't talk to you before she gets here!)

Brittney & Morgan said...

When is that Baby coming??? You had better send a lot of texts when it happens and pictures! I love you and hope your doing good! I need your address ASAP so I can send you a Christmas card. Email me socutebkb@hotmail.com

The Hansen Family said...

I know you'll be preoccupied on the BIG DAY, so just send me a txt with a picture when it all happens. I'm SO EXCITED for you guys! It's the most amazing experience to hold your baby for the first time and hear them cry for the first time and see your spouse hold them for the first time... Just a whole bunch of firsts that are incredible.

Durrant said...

Hey Lindsey, this is Crystal from Snow College. I saw your blog on Jessica's and thought I would say hi! Congrats on the pregnancy, hope all goes well with the delivery! Feel free to check out our blog: durrantfam.blogspot.com.