29 December 2008

Another Day and Another Deer




Well Kelly and Patrick did it again...they got another deer. She was A LOT bigger than the last one. They estimate that she was anywhere from 180-200 pounds, not your ordinary doe. I went


to the Doctors today and Peyton is doing perfectly fine...and she is going to have to come on the 31st, because I'm going to be induced then. We're both really excited that we only have a couple more days, but it's also a HUGE reality check for us- I mean seriously, are we really mature enough to be parents? I guess we'll find out and we'll keep you updated.

1 comments:

Paul said...

No one is ever truly "ready" for kids. As you teach them how to make it through life they're teaching you how to be a better person. You'll learn as you go. Hopefully your daughter won't be as adventurous as my sons. Even so you'll have a few years before you have to worry about any serious bumps and bruises. I'm sure you'll be excellent parents. Can't be any worse than me. lol