18 December 2009

Winter Weather Watch vs UHAUL


Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to yet another reason why I think Murphy's Law rules my life. Patrick and I finally agreed on a weekend to move (which believe you me, there was a very heated discussion preceding the decision) and of course all of the weather forecasters are calling for 6-12 inches of snowfall. Really, I just have to sit back and laugh. It's like Heavenly Father is saying, "Do you remember the lesson we talked about...you know...the one on patience. Here's a pop quiz." So right now we're just playing it all by ear, and I am praying constantly that we'll have just long enough to drive the truck from New Jersey to Pennsylvania. That's all I want is a 2 1/2 hour window. Then it can snow us in for all I care...wait...that seems to have backfire written all over it.

1 comments:

One mom said...

We will keep you in our prayers. Good luck with everything!