01 September 2008

First Day on the Road

Well we survived out first day on the road. Nothing really eventful happened (those who have driven through Wyoming before are probably not surprised by this) and thankfully we arrived in Cheyenne, Wyoming incident free. Mom and I had a lot of fun driving together and talking; Patrick was a natural truck driver and arrived in good spirits; and River slept almost the entire trip. One highlight was the beautiful display of rainbows we saw just off the road. It was spectacular! Tomorrow we get to drive through Nebraska...

6 comments:

Pinky said...

I really think you should spell it Peightun...scar her for life

Riin said...

I'm so happy that you have a blog now. :)

Glitzy Glass Stars said...

Hey so much fun!! I have missed you and it is good to hear about you. I knew you were having a baby! So, I started to blog too, check me out, glitzyglassstars.blogspot.com
I have been doing stained glass, tell me what you think. Love you lindz

MommaC said...

You're getting closer. Can't wait to see you guys. Drive safely and see you on Saturday. Love you!

Unknown said...

I wish that I could be with you, minus the Wyoming and Nebraska part of course. I can't wait to see you! Yay!

One mom said...

Lindsey and Patrick - I am happy you have a blog now. I hope you have a safe trip. It was great to talk to you Lindsey. Visit our blog at collettclan.blogspot.com