03 September 2008

Well, I would have written yesterday...but Nebraska is so incredibly dull that describing the trip would result in all of you falling asleep. It was an extremely long day- end of story. Right now we are sitting in our hotel room in the beautiful Tinley Park, IL. We are about 20 miles outside of Chicago, but because of inclement weather and lack of time I doubt we'll be able to see the city sights. One highlight is that we're going to have dinner with a mission buddy of mine. River and Patrick have continued to be quite the traveling troopers as we slowly make our way to the East coast. Tomorrow we'll head to Cleveland, Ohio and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

3 comments:

Brittney & Morgan said...

Yea...I am so super excited that you got a blog! Are you ever going to come back to Salt Lake to visit after you have your cute baby?

One mom said...

I hope you have a great day on the road. Give me a call if you get board.

Annie Hall said...

It isn't so boring when your family lives there! HA HA and you get to go home and storm chase... and your jeep gets picked up. I'm just saying.