24 October 2008

Alone for the weekend

Patrick headed down to Maryland this morning for a test with the Prince George's County PD, and I already miss him like crazy! Now I know what he felt like when I went down to NJ to visit my family. I don't even know what to do with myself, and even River is acting lost. But we're both hoping that he does well on his test and preforms well during the physical portion. Other then that the weekend is a very welcome break to from the long week we've had. I just can't seem to keep a lot of energy throughout the day. Tonight is our ward activity- trunk-or-treat. It'll be a lot of fun to see all of the kids in their costumes. If Patrick were here we would put River in his costume and take him with us, but that's too much for me to handle by myself. I guess y'all will have to wait until next Friday to see him in his super hero costume.

3 comments:

Riin said...

It was so good talking to you earlier! I hope you have a lot of fun at the activity! (Maila and her family are celebrating Halloween next week. They always have a party, it's become a tradition. I will write about it in my blog next week.) :)

Brittany Staker said...

Hi, you guys. Lindsey I don't know if you remember me, but this Brittany, Pat's cousin. I saw your link on Bryan and Lindsay's blog. Congrats, on you guys having a baby. Do you guys know what your having? You guys look great, I hope all is well.

Love,
Britt

Brittany Staker said...

Your having a girl!! Sorry, if I would kept reading I would have figured it out =)