19 October 2008

The Latest Belly Pictures




Well here is the latest big Buddha picture! I have a check up tomorrow and we're going to see how big Peyton is. There are times when I swear that she is hiding her twin brother or sister somewhere in there because she: a. MOVES A TON! Definitely enough for two people and b. she's putting on enough weight to equal two people. Her latest fascination has been with my ribs...I wish that she would find a new hobby =) Patrick started applying to several police agencies in Delaware and Maryland and we're just crossing our fingers (and praying really really hard) that he'll start hearing back from them. My job in Boston is still going really well and I love commuting to the city! On a final tangent, tonight's the final game between the Red Sox and the Rays...hopefully they'll pull it off and I can get an awesome world series shirt with my two favorite teams- the Sox and the Phillies.

6 comments:

Jess Schonberg said...

Love the belly!! Im still jealous cause its so small!! Oh well..miss you guys and cant wait to see that babe!

Riin said...

You look so cute! I miss you tons! (By the way I have a very similar dress at home.) :)

Unknown said...

Hi Sister Lawrence is is Melissa (formerly Sister Brown) we served together in Estonia. I found your blog from Kadri-Riin's blog and I thought it was so crazy to hear you are living in MA. My husband and I are living in Cambridge. From your blog it sounds like you have family close by, is that why you moved here? It would be really fun to get together!

Meg said...

Sorry for your loss on the Red Sox but the better team will be the Rays for you! GO PHILLIES!!!

theFinn said...

YAY I found you! Jordan asked me, "Who's this Lindsey Colvin who posted on our blog?" And I thought, "Lindsey Colvin...Lindsey Colvin?...LINDSEY COLVIN! YES!" I miss you and I am glad to see that the little baby is going so well!

Anonymous said...

Look at how cute you are with your little belly! I love the belly shots! I hope things are going well for you guys back East!! Love you!!