08 October 2008

Not slackers anymore!

Heavenly Father has been really gracious to us these past few weeks. I applied to several jobs and have (as of yesterday) secured three of them. I will be working in Boston as a temporary office assistant, babysitting/nannying on the side, and picking up some evening and weekend hours at Yankee Candle. Today was my first day of work in Boston and I LOVED IT! I didn't think that I would enjoy working in the city, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. The office is a lot of fun and really casual, which helps because the work they have me doing is pretty mundane. Patrick filled out 5 more applications for police/ranger positions in Delaware, and was offered an interview with Merrill Shoes. He's still hoping that the candy store or PetCo calls back. Other than that we haven't been up to a whole lot. Peyton still continues to kick, squirm, punch, and generally make her presence known. I'm getting more and more excited to become a mommy and can't believe that I'm already at 29 weeks!

4 comments:

Jess Schonberg said...

Love the blog! Keep it updated just for me! You look great and Im so happy you will be a mommy soon..its the best ever! Love ya!

Joanna McGuire said...

Good deal that you found three jobs, that should keep you busy!! I can't believe you are already at 29 weeks, crazy!! Good luck with everything and keep us posted.

Glitzy Glass said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG BABE, love your pictures! I will be doing drawings in the next couple of weeks, for free stuff . . . I miss you, so good to read about you. How much longer? I miss you (I already said that)

Glitzy Glass said...

hey, call me, I have the same number and can't remember yours, so boston NY?