09 June 2009

Long time no blog...





I really have no excuse why I haven't been blogging lately, just general busy-ness I guess. It could be the lack of adventures as of late. I think the most exciting thing that is happening is that we are FINALLY moving! On July 7th we'll be heading down south, where (crossing fingers!) Patrick will finally be able to find a job. We figured since he's applying to several police departments in Maryland, Delaware, and Pennsylvania that we should probably live closer to those areas to have a better opportunity to interview. He's also hoping to get a job at the nuclear plant that my dad works at. I'm just counting down the days until we finally have a place of our own. Peyton is getting bigger and bigger every day. She's up to 17 lbs 8 oz. and is about 25 1/2 inches long. She has totally mastered the roll over technique and has even begun pulling herself toward objects that she wants...scary I know. Soon we'll begin the tedious process of baby-proofing our house. We're also really excited to be coming out to Utah in a few weeks for my cousin's wedding. Hopefully we'll get to see all of you!

4 comments:

Meg said...

I am SOOO glad you are coming!! More for Peyton but.. JUST KIDDING!! Can you believe I am getting married in like 8 days!! Can't wait to see you! xoxo

nataliegu3 said...

wow, she's getting way big! soo cute!! I love her face when she's in the pool- she looks like she has an attitude lol & the smile with the one under it.

that's cute river is still super best friends with her. I can't wait to see you guys, but I'm like Meg- more for Peyton lol

that's so weird you talk about moving to other states like it's nothing. I know your states are closer then ours, but it just sounds so weird. Good lucK!!!

nataliegu3 said...

oh yea, & that picture with you & Peyton- you look like you've already lost all the baby weight! I know you can't see much of your body, but you already look so tiny again .. how?!?

Anonymous said...

look at how big and cute she is!! I hope I get to see you this weekend!